Instructions for Completing a Fillable Form
You can complete the form online and print it or save a copy of the form on your computer and use Adobe Acrobat Reader (recommended)
to fill in the form. Some information on the form must still be completed by hand such as the signature.
It is recommended that you use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete fillable PDF forms. Macintosh
and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe
Before completing the document save the form (PDF format) to a location on your computer.
(Example: Desktop or Documents).
- Instructions: Right click on the form and click “Save as”.
- Save to your Desktop or Documents.
- Once you have saved the form to your computer, you are ready to complete the form.
- Open the fillable form and type in the required information on the form.
- After you have completed the form, save a final version of the file to your computer.
- If you are sending the form by email, don’t forget to attach the form otherwise you can print & sign the form to deliver to the Credit Union