- August 31, 2020
- Posted by: BTCCU
- Category: Notices
In keeping with the Government of Barbados Laws with the impact of COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic.
Social distancing and sanitizing as persons entered main transaction hall room at any time are being implemented. The Board and Management have consulted and we are implementing the following measures:
Effective today, Friday, May 22, 2020, until further notice.
- Opening hours will be adjusted to 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m for EACH DAY.
- Days of operation for the Credit Union will be adjusted to Monday to Friday (full work week).
- Security to spray the hands of all visitors entering the Credit Union with alcohol.
- Members for loans will be encouraged to call ahead for any new loan applications.
- Limit of five (5) persons ONLY in the branch.
Please support these safe protocols that the Management of the Barbados Teachers’
Co-operative Credit Union Limited has put in place for the well-being of everyone. The above mentioned measures are until further notice.